- As a part of the growth team, you would need to be a driver for innovation, critical thinking, experimentation, monitoring, and change. You would be geared towards looking at an expansive future while a stable present.
- Operationally, you would conduct market research with the ability to distil raw, complex data and statistical results into valuable, conclusive and actionable trends and insights, and to develop original content.
- You would be expected to take end-to-end ownership of the project, collaborate with various cross-functional teams, and have a user-centric approach to all activities.
- Only those candidates may apply who:
- Have worked on all/any aspect of research: research planning, primary research, secondary research.
- Have experience in creating and presenting research through case studies, white papers, ebooks, presentations, etc.
- Have proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Have proficiency in written and oral English communication.
- Responsible and proactive attitude with an aptitude for learning. Can constantly learn and unlearn, willing to share/teach, and are not afraid of experiments and change.
- Ability to work on critical timelines and ad-hoc assignments.
- Are able and interested in being part of a team dedicated to delivering quality work.
- Have a green outlook and care about the environment.
- Are responsible entrepreneurs in their pursuit.
- Are available to join full time at our Noida office
If you are interested or know someone who might be, please send resumes to email@example.com.